BCA Syllabus & Subjects:
Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] is a three years undergraduate course to inculcate knowledge about computer skills. It provides a wide knowledge about the programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, Python, Java, Web designing, Business intelligence, and database management systems. The syllabus may vary according to the university but the knowledge and the core subject is almost the same in most of the colleges.
As topics dealing withJava and C Programming are generally included in the BCA Course, it is considered equivalent to Tech in Computer Science. The BCA Course syllabus may vary from college to college but the BCA course information mentioned below are covered with respect to the order of teaching in most colleges. After finishing the BCA course, the student has the option to pursue higher education through MCA. The BCA course details mentioned below will give students domain expertise.
Subjects offered in BCA Course are:
- Computer Fundamentals
- System Analysis & Design
- In-depth Working of Computer Sub-system
- Organizational Behaviour
- Visual Basic
- Computer Laboratory & Practical work
BCA course detail along with specializations are mentioned below :
|Sl. No.||BCA Syllabus|
|2||Principles of Management|
|3||Programming Principles and Algorithms|
|4||Computer Fundamental and Office Automation|
|6||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (OA+PPA)|
|8||Elements of Statistics|
|10||File Structure and Database Concepts|
|12||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (C.P.+DBMS)|
|14||Data Structure using C|
|18||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (D.S.+RDBMS)|
|21||Inventory Management (SAD)|
|22||Human Resource Management|
|23||Object Oriented Programming using C++|
|24||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (VB+ C++)|
|26||Internet Programming and Cyber Law|
|27||Principals of Marketing|
|29||Project work (VB)|
|30||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (NET+Core Java )|
|33||Introduction to System Pro and Operating Systems|
|36||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work|
Some of BCA Specializations are listed below :
- Computer Graphics
- Programming Languages
- Database Management
- Systems Analysis
- Word Processing
- Internet Technologies
- Cyber Law
- Software Testing
- Music and Video Processing
- Personal Information Management
Philosophy & Mission
- Accomplish scholastic greatness in expert instruction at the standard to the main national and global establishments.
- Concentrate on handy parts of the course material in order to make learning an important and intriguing background with regards.
- Make an identification with individuals having comparable objectives and yearnings to be visionaries.
- Effectively support the coordinated effort with ventures, networks and the establishments in the nation and abroad.
- Work to teach high good and moral qualities among the understudies to make them answerable natives and great people.
- To soak up the champion’s tendency essential for making progress.